Energy Performance Certificates
for Commercial Buildings

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are a legal requirement for buildings with a useful floor area over 50m² where they are to be sold or rented.

Greenlite Energy Assessors generally only issue EPCs upon the completion of ‘as-built’ Part L2A energy assessments for new buildings.

If you require an EPC for an existing construction, we advise contacting a local estate agent who is probably better positioned for this task.

Greenlite Energy Assessors are accredited CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessors and certified to carry out both level 4 and level 5 assessment procedures.

Footer Logos